A professional dehydrating machine for meat, fish, vegetables, and fruits. Made of stainless steel. Equipped with a rear-mounted fan, heating element (1000 W), and a thermostatic control. Comes with 10 chrome plated shelves. The thermostat is adjustable from 30℃ to 75℃.
Rack:10 chrome-plated racks
Racks Size: 370x405mm
Temperature range:30 ~ 75℃
with a 12 hour timer
* Easily makes healthy snacks without additives or preservatives
* Over 15 sq. ft. of drying space
* 10 large, removable, chrome-plated trays
* Rear-mounted drying system
* Color-coded thermostat adjusts to 155 degrees Fahrenheit
* 1000W heating element with ultra-quiet fan
* 12-hour timer
* Removable door with easy to clean design
1. Operate the Dehydrator In a clean, dry working area.
2. Plug the Dehydrator into a standard 220 Volt, 50 HZ wall outlet.
3. Make sure the Dehydrator at least 15 cm from all walls or objects so nothing restricts proper air circulation. DO NOT block the air vents at the rear of the Dehydrator.
4. Turn the Dehydrator “ON”. When “ON”, the light should Power Switch will light up.
5. Preheat the Dehydrator for 5-10 minutes before placing any food product in the Dehydrator Trays.
6. Pat the food before placing it in the Dehydrator. This will remove any excess water. Excess moisture may cause the Dehydrator temperature to drop.
7. Load the Dehydrator Trays before placing the trays inside the unit. The trays or products should never touch or overlap. Leave space between the food products for proper air circulation.
8. Remove any water droplets that form on the food product by patting with a clean towel or paper towel.
9. Drying times may vary depending on humidity, air temperature, product thickness, temperature and fat content.